The Ten Things Meme
OK I got tagged again for another Meme…I am really going to have to bow out of any of these in the future…otherwise I will have nothing left to say soon!
- I have a glass chin. There is a spot on the underside of the point of my chin that if knocked or bumped will knock me out. KO…lights out. All of my kids at least once has head butted me as a baby and knocked me out.
- I drink a gallon of water a day.
- I have been married twice. The first time at 19, it lasted less than one year. Now to Mate Man…we will celebrate our 12th year married this June the 6th.
- I hate to see bare uncovered windows at night. It freaks me out…entirely.
- When I was a child I really believed I could levitate, and I know I did do it…still to this day.
- I don’t like other peoples feet…I don’t want them touching me with them…eeewww.
- I am legally blind in my right eye because a small stroke I had delivering baby #2. Funny thing is…I have really poor low-light vision in the left eye and really good low-light vision in the right eye now…I used to have trouble in the dark, now I have night vision in my right eye…I keep things a little on the dark side in my living environment and I can see pretty darn good. After I memorize my surroundings…I can walk in the complete dark and still see the outlines of stuff. It’s pretty cool actually.
- I will not eat Pork products at all…but I love the smell of bacon cooking.
- I have a birth mark on my upper right thigh that looks like a pig smoking a cigar.
- I can’t watch Fear Factor when they eat the gross stuff, it makes me gag.
OK that’s my ten. I will not be tagging anyone, if you want to tag yourself…let us know and we will all go read your ten things.
Have a great Friday everyone…only 8 more hours to Friday Happy Hour…this week it’s…
Frozen Fuzzy Navels! WhooHoo!