BAD! Kitty Fine Art Leasing/Lay-A-Way Programs
Art for Private Individuals, Discriminating Businesses & Retail Establishments
If you are a patron of the arts and are wanting to buy a Original BAD! Kitty artwork on Art Lay-a-way, just skip to the bottom of this page for the information you are looking for.
We will work with you to make your art purchase a smooth and fun experience. Can’t afford more than 25.00 dollars down and a low monthly payment with no interest?
OK, we can do that.
Want to pay off your new work in a couple of months with a small down and a few larger payments with no interest?
OK, we can do that too.
The only thing we can’t do is hold a work for you with no money down at all. It’s called a “In Good Faith” down payment. Don’t be afraid to ask for what you need, we want to help you have the art you desire.
Terms for individuals are explained at the bottom of this page. In between you will find information about all of our leasing/rental/party Plans.
Have you ever fallen in love with a painting or artwork and thought “I wish I could afford it?” Welcome to the newest way to make living with great art easy for everyone!
Bad! Kitty Art Studio now has three innovative programs to fit everyones needs.
Read on, Art Revolutionaries;
this is How it Works:
We offer flexible individualized plans:
- 30/60/90 day program: most often used by Private Art Patrons (for small events or parties) , Discriminating private retail/business establishments, Law firms/private attorney’s, Doctor/Health-care-related offices, Yoga/Holistic healers, Corporate leasing agents/Property managers, Interior designers/real estate professionals/real estate dressers, Café’s/Restaurants/Small Venues that are off the beaten art walk path, and others that need that “right” work for a short-term venue or small one-time event.
- Subscription-Type Leasing: Most Often Used By Customers who want to have the option to have an interchangeable art display on a 30/60/90-day time period, with no obligation to buy and total control over content. Several super value packages available, or we can create a tailored program for your needs. Inquire for more details.
- Art-Lay-A-Way: Most often Used By Private Patrons and Businesses who wish to purchase fine art, but need a monthly budget plan. We offer 90 days same as cash (to all art patrons), and a 24 month Lease to Own plan (for businesses). Just let us know what your needs are, and we can create a flexible plan tailored just for you. If you are interested in a work, you can make it yours with a small down-payment and make monthly/weekly/bi-weekly payments (tailored to you, as in what you can afford). The work will then be marked sold, and when your payments are complete (we can even add in the shipping costs to the overall price) I will ship out your work to you!
- This also is how all commissions are done, small down payment, you make payments while work is being done, (and proofs of the work in progress are provided at every turn) then when paid off, the work will be sent to you.
- I have done this with almost 100 patrons over ten years, and it has worked very well for everyone. I have references from my patrons who have used this program (and businesses that have used some of our other plans), please ask if you would like to check them out, I will be happy to supply them for you.
Please e-mail us for more information on any of the above programs. Living with great art can be affordable. Contact us today to find out more!
Contact the Studio HERE for more information regarding art lay a way, art leasing, private shows, or creating a special commission.
As a side note, if you like an artwork, please let me know, I can not save work for people until they can afford it all at once. If you like a work and can’t afford the posted wholesale price, then contact me and we will work something out. Other wise the art you like may not be here when you are ready. I would hate to see that happen, that’s why we developed this plan for everyone. 🙂
We think art should be easy to love, buy and live with!