1. Being Gay Is Not Natural
And real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos, piercings and silicon breasts…
2. Gay Marriage Will Encourage People To Be Gay
In the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Open The Door To All Kinds Of Crazy Behavior
People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. Lamps are next.
4. Straight Marriage Has Been Around A Long Time And Hasn’t Changed At All
Hence why women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight Marriage Will Be Less Meaningful If Gay Marriage Were Allowed
And we can’t let the sanctity of Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage be destroyed.
6. Straight Marriages Are Valid Because They Produce Children
So therefore, gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our population isn’t out of control, our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously Gay Parents Will Raise Gay Children
Since, of course, straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay Marriage Is Not Supported By Religion
In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
9. Children Can Never Succeed Without A Male And A Female Role Model
Which is exactly why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay Marriage Will Change The Foundation Of Society; We Could Never Adapt To New Social Norms
Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copied from: http://travis5.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/gay-rights/
I thought this was funny and so very true. It’s way past time for everyone to grow the hell up and not care so much about what everyone else is doing in their private lives. I hope every one is having a good week, happy hump day one and all. I have a new painting on the easel…FINALLY! My intuitive life coaching work is overwhelming me right now, and finding studio time is getting harder, but I am still painting, just so you know. I’ll shoot some pictures later and let you all see what I am working on. Have a good one,
Live Out Loud, buy some art from a living artist today!