Daily Art- New Work- My website!

Hello and Good Sunday to you all.

No new art today, but I have been working on my old tired web site for the last week. I’d love it if you have the time, to go over and check it out. I have updated all the artwork, and everything that is available for sale now has it’s own page. Just click on any picture and read (or maybe even buy) all about the work. I was all set to work with a great web designer (Chris over at Online Arts Marketing) so I could have a super fancy pants site, and we even started it all about three weeks before Mate Man lost his job. He was great about the news, he is such a good guy…and then a few weeks later he and his lovely Queen (Sara) decided that they were going to live the RV life (I am so jealous) and so I thought well… I might as well work on the site I have. Because Lord knows when I’ll have any money again to invest in my marketing. I think I’ve done a pretty bang up job for a novice. If you have the funds and need a site built, there is no one better than Chris, trust me, he rocks and he can prove it.

So, I’ve been working away for the last couple of weeks trying to get it all working and looking right. There is still some fine tuning to do, but that’s always the case with these things. I’m pretty darn proud of myself to be honest. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be too.

Let me know what you think, I am hoping that the site is now easier to navigate, easier to buy art from, and more fun to read through.

Here is the link for your ease:

Have a great day, and thanks in advance for taking the time to check out all my hard work. 🙂

1. Kalliope Amorphous
    May 6, 2008

The new site looks great!!
    I will link it on my blog!

2. bluejude
    May 6, 2008

Looks FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT! Sorry about Mate Man. Hope you’re having a fun Tuesday!

3. San
    May 6, 2008

I enjoyed checking out your new site, Heather. Of course I went straight to the Choir series. Those are selling at one healthy clip! I knew that already, but it was really fun to see them all on one page, and with so many SOLDs. And I didn’t know you made those awesome magnets.

Congratulations on the sales and the new, improved site–may the latter further the former…

4. sara
    May 7, 2008

Looks good Heather! You did good and should be proud:)

5. Chris O'Byrne
    May 7, 2008

Oh, Heather, it is YOU that rocks! We have room in our motor home for one painting… and it will be yours that hangs there! We’ve already measured and made sure it fits and I’ve already brought it up to Minnesota.

Let’s talk some more about the work we’ve done, I’d love to keep helping you with that. Or if you’d rather, we can work on any other changes to the current site that you would like to see. You’ve done a great job on it!

May 7, 2008

OMGosh, thank you every single one of you. *Blushing, but proud*

7. Jennifer
    May 7, 2008

Yay for Heather! Looks great. And I really loved what you said about “shedding”. Clap clap clap!

8. jafabrit
    May 7, 2008

I think it looks great, very user friendly visually and gives a great overview of what you do and how much etc.