The SketchBook Project Update

The Sketchbook project work(s) in progress:
Please click on (all) pictures to enlarge them.
Page one

Page 2

Page 3 Unfinished

Page 5:
It says on the left:
We hardly ever realize we can cut anything out of our lives anytime, in a blink of an eye.
Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10 (unfinished)
Well I am almost done with my project…some fine details are left, the last page (#11) and the front cover have yet to be done. I am pretty pleased with the project so far…what do you all think?
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I have to scoot and get to work, but I wanted to share with everyone first.
Happy Monday to all,

1. Cynthia
    August 27, 2007

Looks awesome, Heather! How much time did you have to work on it?? For some reason, I thought that you would be working on this for 6mos to a year…

2. HMBT
    August 27, 2007

Hey Cynthia,I have been at it for about ten days now. It’s a 30 day project…they put out the call to art, you get accepted, they send out the book to you and then a month later you turn it in. I, of course have a busy life and can’t do a project over thirty days, I’d go bonkers…so I am doing it now and leaving myself some time to live with it, before it has to go to the show. Thanks for the feedback!

3. jafabrit
    August 27, 2007

What do I think? I think it is fantastic. I would love to sit and explore your book in person. I feel there is so much more to the experience than what I am seeing here.

4. Kathy Holmes
    August 27, 2007

Simply fabulous!

5. HMBT
    August 27, 2007

Hey Jafa! Glad your back…I missed you! Thanks for the kind words…*Wicked grin* I have been having fun with it.Thanks Kathy! I hope all is well in your world in the Great NW!

6. BlueJude
    August 27, 2007

I just love the distressed look of the top few pages! Super super super! AND very inspring. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday back at ya!

7. HMBT
    August 27, 2007

Hey Blue! Thanks for the input, you know I appreciate your feedback what with your crazy collage talents:)

8. HMBT
    August 27, 2007

Oh yeah, the distressed look is going to be on all the pages when I get done…just fyi!

9. trish
    August 29, 2007

Wow this is really breathtaking. I love the distressed look of it. Makes me think of an old journal I just stumbled across. Can’t wait to see it completely finished.

10. HMBT
    August 29, 2007

Hi Trish! Thanks for the feedback…hope all is well in your world, thanks for comming by my place. 🙂

11. Russell
    November 13, 2007

Nice!Enjoyed seeing at your sketchbook.I did one too