Vintage 8mm Cameras Lot #2:
from the left to the right:
1. Brownie Kodak exactly like the one in Lot #1, just not as pretty…It has more wear and tear on it, someone used it a lot, it has mystery film in it, and it seems to wind up and work just fine.
2. Keystone 8mm K 27 Capri – with built in light meter (works) and it winds up and works very well, smooth sounding. Heavy and the lens are all in great shape…It has a lot of bells a whistles on it, and it is soo cool…Bonus!
3. Kodak Brownie Fun Saver Movie Camera – Fair condition close ups below show the chip in the bake light case, but it works and really it doesn’t read when it is in amongst the others that it has damage to the face of the camera. So, I still loved it, because it works!
$50.00 + Shipping
Email me HERE to purchase the lot.
Close up of the damage….grrrr.
Vintage 8mm Cameras Lot #3:
from the bottom then round from the left to the right:
1. Front and center: Minolta auto pak-8 D4 asa 25 40 64 160/ asa 40 64 100 250
Works but is dirty and needs to be really cleaned…But I recently found it so I have not had time to detail it out. It does work and has all the extra screw on the top stuff (sorry don’t know what’s it called but it looks cool). It has lots of bells a whistles and seems to be clean and fully functioning on the inside (where it counts)…Bought from an old friend who made documentary’s with it in the 60’s & 70’s…This camera has seen many a mile in a backpack…nuff said.
2. From the top left: Bell & Howell electric eye 8mm works well but does have a little dent in the back eye looky thru…But it superficial and the lens is fine and still moves…Just wanted to let you know…
3. Revere eye-matic magazine eight model CA.4 No. EE #161752 with the cool fade in and out option….Indoor and outdoor lens light filter, and working built in light meter.
Cool as shit I tell you and heavy!
4. Bell & Howell Focus-matic autoload battery operated super 8mm.
Clean and works great, batteries are double a size.
Just another look at them all
125.00 + Shipping
Email Me HERE to Purchase Lot #3.
Vintage Kodak Portable Miniature Enlarger
Model 1 Des.119.259 100-240 volts 50 watts
All lens’s internal and external complete…One of the inner most lens has a crack in it, but I just turned it to the side , and it didn’t effect anything. This is it’s only damage.
The wire is solid and in great shape, as is the toggle bakelight switch.
I bought this from a retired photographer, who collected cameras, and this one was one he used in his shop to teach people how camera lenses worked and to show them their slides…One at a time, but it is such a fun little machine, I had to have it.
Very heavy, made of solid metal and has multiple glass (Internal) lenses.
Email me HERE to purchase this vintage enlarger!
Way freaking cool…What will you do with it?
Can’t wait to find out.
Have a great day, check back soon…We still have cameras, vintage clocks, vintage toys, vintage comic books, vintage transistor radios and vintage clothes….All coming up in the
GREAT BAD! Kitty
I am willing Universe.. I am willing to go the distance for what I want.
Light my fuse…
go ahead. I dare you.
Beware, If you are NOT Cool enough to dig
the shit out of my Kool Stuff
these freaking cool static art/vintage camera collection(s)
I will Still sell it to you…
see wasn’t that easy?
Swish-swish goes the tail.